0208 847 8000
Mon-Fri 8:30-21:00 Sat 9:00-17:00
When we bought our caravan our main concern was how and with whom to insure it. Now, we've found Discount Insurance our main concern is where to go for our next getaway.
We offer great insurance cover on both Touring and Static caravans at competitive prices. We understand that you, as a caravan owner, have requirements that are specific to your needs and with this in mind; we have put together a comprehensive Caravan Insurance policy which we believe will exceed your expectations.
This insurance cover is for Touring and Static caravans within the UK and also Touring caravans across Europe (please refer to the policy wording for full details). Standard Caravan Insurance covers the caravans structure, manufacturers fitted equipment, fixtures, fittings and awning(s).
If you are planning to travel abroad, we can also offer additional cover within European countries. To find out more about our products please see the range of benefits listed below:
Our standard Caravan Insurance cover includes the following benefits:
- Damage caused by Storm or Flood;
- Theft or Attempted Theft;
- Fire, Smoke damage, Explosion or Lightning;
- Earthquake or Impact;
- Escape of Water/Oil;
- Malicious Damage and/or Vandalism;
- Subsidence, Heave or Landslip Damage (Static Caravans only);
- Public liabilities
Additional Caravan Insurance cover also includes:
- Driver cover (Touring Caravans only);
- European Usage (Touring Caravans only);
- Loss of Keys, Damage to Locks up to £250;
- New for Old or Market Value cover;
- Recovery and Delivery Costs;
- Personal Accident;
- Emergency Removal;
- Alternative Hotel Accommodation and/or Caravan Replacement Hire;
We offer our caravan insurance to a wide range of clients, however to be eligible for our Static Caravan Insurance as well as Touring Caravan Insurance, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a UK resident and be at least 18 years of age;
- The towing vehicle must be driven by a person holding a full valid UK driving license, and the individual in question, must be at least 25 years of age and have held the driving license for at least 5 years.
- The caravan must meet UK regulations and specifications;
- The insured caravan must not be used as a permanent residence or used for more than the specified days.
- The number of days that the caravan is in use for must not exceed 240 days within any period of insurance.
- The caravan should not be over 20 years old from date of manufacture;
- You must meet the security requirements specified in the policy;