- Fire, smoke, explosion, lightning, earthquake
- Storm or flood
- Theft or attempted theft
- Escape of water
- Falling trees, branches, lamp-posts, TV aerials or masts
- Malicious damage caused by violent or forcible entry
- Riots or civil commotion
Why should you get tenant contents insurance?
Tenant contents insurance provides peace of mind that you will be able to replace your personal possessions should they get damaged or stolen. The effects of a burglary or flood damage, for example, can be devastating and the cost of replacing your prized possessions soon adds up, but that’s where tenant contents comes in. Our policy provides ‘new for old’ replacements for items listed that have been affected.
- Accidental damage to home entertainment equipment.
- Alternative accommodation.
- Accidental damage to mirrors and glass.
- Tenant's liability to the public up to £2,000,000.
- Accidental loss of oil and metered water.
- Accidental damage to landlord's contents.
- Temporary removal.
What’s more - the policy includes accidental damage cover against Landlord’s contents for which the tenant has been made legally responsible (up to the value of £2,500).
Spread the cost – pay your premiums monthly by direct debit!